Anticipated Outputs include:
- Pamphlet, 2015.
- Report to Stakeholders, 2015
This research has resulted in scholarly journal publications and end-user reports:
- Case Study, Standing Buffalo First Nations, 2014
- Basdeo, M., Bharadwaj, L. (2013). Beyond Physical: Social Dimensions of the Water Crisis on Canada’s First Nations and Considerations for Governance. Indigenous Policy Journal 23 (4): 1-13.
- Morrison, A., Bradford, L., Bharadwaj, L. (2015). “Quantifiable Progress of the First Nations Water Management Strategy 2001-2013: Ready for Regulation?"
Canadian Water Resources Journal, Volume 40, Issue 4, Pages 352-372.
- Bharadwaj, L. (2014). doi: 10.4137/EHI.S10869. eCollection 2014.A framework for building research partnerships with first nations communities.Environ Health Insights 2014 May 8;8:15-25.
Research team hosted and attended a series of workshops and community events in order to mobilize research efforts and disseminate information to end-users.
- Strengthened relationships with partners through the development of Ethical Research Guidelines for Working with First Nations Communities.
- Engaged in productive community goal oriented research, which strengthened relationships with end-users.
- Increased opportunity for research with the extension of research partnership outside of Saskatchewan with the Liard First Nations.